Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2017 the company employed a total workforce of 18 135. In the financial year 2017, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 6.377 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
Customer Service Desk is responsible for direct contact with Clariant suppliers and internal, external customers. It's Company's face to Customer. Ensures the accurate processing of Customer requests and an effective transmission of Customer needs into the organization in compliance with company defined best practices, meeting Customer satisfaction.
Order Management Specialist with German
- Being two-way communication channel between Customer and Organization.
- Taking care of complaints, give feedback, updates to Customer and ensure completion.
- Process all Sales Order types.
- Monitor the correction and completion of the Sales documents.
- Participate in other business projects.
- At least 5 years in Customer Service in multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of SAP (SD module, incl. QNS would be an advantage) and maybe another ERP system.
- Excel, Word and Outlook professional working competency, CRM tools would be an advantage.
- Pro-active customer approach and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Readiness for traveling (shorter and longer time).
- German: Fluent written and spoken
- English: Good written and spoken
- Unique opportunity to have a substantial impact on end to end process in order management.
- An opportunity to be part of a team with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service.
- Work with talented and highly professional colleagues, in a culture that is collaborative, respectful and committed to your professional development.
- Career development within our organization.
- Benefits package.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.