Intermediate Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
Wroclaw is one of six Global Delivery Centres that BNY Mellon has established around the world. We currently employ around 1300 highly skilled employees at our centrally-located and modern office in Wroclaw. Over the next few years we have plans to significantly increase this number.
This role involves understanding & reviewing the terms of all derivatives contracts in order to accurately record these products on internal Accounting Systems. Monitor the lifecycle of the derivatives; ensuring rates are updated, cash settlements are reconciled to Custody and positions are reconciled to the Counterparty. It also involves investigating and resolving all derivative breaks and queries through communication with Custody, the Client, and the Counterparty.
- Process trades on the fund accounting system as per client instructions.
- Track and manage the lifecycle of complex derivatives products
- Ensure all complex derivatives have been identified and accounted for correctly at each valuation point for all funds assigned to you.
- Complete reconciliations from fund accounting systems to brokers and clients for all cash and asset positions.
- Highlight any potential NAV impacting positions to your Supervisor/ Manager and understand the impact that these have on the production of the final NAV.
- Ensure familiarity with and proficiency on all systems required for completion of derivative reconciliations.
- Develop an understanding of all the technical functions and processes in the team.
- Ensure BNY Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to the Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Fluency in English.
- Up to 1 year experience in financial services.
- BA or MA in Finance or similar field, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Organizational, inter-personal, verbal & written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals.
- Proactively manage and organize workflow on a daily basis.
- PC literacy, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Requisite experience in the fund administration business with previous exposure to derivative instruments.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.