O CBRE Corporate Outsourcing
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE – the global leader in commercial real estate services, investment and outsourcing. In the prestigious 2016 IAOP Global Outsourcing ranking CBRE was identified as one best service providers, for many years being the undisputed number 1 for in the real estate industry. Simply, join the Best!
Warsaw Global Business Services facts and figures:
- Key clients: Leading global & regional & local companies from Fortune 500 list across various industries i.e. Banking, IT, Oil & Gas or Pharma as well as EMEA CBRE.
- Key Services delivered: finance & accounting (Purchase Ordering, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger), lease portfolio management, project management, implementation & maintenance of business systems, audit & compliance, business analytics and internally only HR and IT for CBRE EMEA.
- Number of full time employees: 670
- Planned growth in 2017/18: 15-20%
- Location: Warsaw
Due to the continuous development of the company, we are constantly expanding our portfolio of services, creating new career opportunities – which is confirmed by the high percentage of internal recruitment and promotion to new positions. CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is a company that values people with passion and commitment, creative and innovative. We offer our employees the opportunity to acquire knowledge and develop their skills in an international environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and support our employees' sports activities as well as the initiatives related to corporate social responsibility and environmental protection.
Here is the list of positions we typically recruit for:
- Accounts Payable / Receivable Clerk / Specialist,
- Management and Financial Accountants,
- Business / Finance Analyst, Project Coordinator,
- Data Analyst or Real Estate Portfolio Analyst.
We are searching for students, graduates and experienced professionals. We offer permanent or temporary contracts as well as internship program.
Świetna praca tuż po studiach
Atmosfera jest w porządku, wypłata i benefity na poziomie, jedyny minus to taki, że czasem jest praca w dni ustawowo wolne, co bywa problematyczne. Szczególnie że rodzina nie zawsze to rozumie ;)
Ale podsumowując, dla mnie to była bardzo dobra praca, sporo się nauczyłem i zawdzięczam tej firmie bardzo dużo.
- Spotkanie w firmie
- Strona internetowa firmy