Hemmersbach provides IT services globally. With more than 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
For our Internal Software Development Team we are seeking the following:
Service Desk Agent with English
- First point of contact for our internal end users.
- Provide technical support via phone, e-mail & chat.
- Analyse and solve software related issues.
- Proactive managing and monitoring queries.
- Deliver high levels of customer service whilst ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Cooperate with other team members to ensure maximum efficiency of our application landscape.
- Excellent English Skills (speaking & writing).
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to solve problems and deliver best and quickest solution for end users.
- eam-oriented, open-minded and confident attitude.
- Willingness to work planned and scheduled shifts regularly (e.g. working on Saturdays or working night shifts due to project scope).
Would be an asset:
- Very good knowledge of French or German language.
- Stable, independent work in international, flexible and open company.
- Interesting international projects and possibility of being part of a worldwide SD Team.
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team.
- Direct communication and flat structure.
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Buddy programme.
- Space for your own ideas.
- Language training.
- A package of co-funded benefits: Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”