Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2016 the company employed a total workforce of 17 442. In the financial year 2016, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.847 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
Accounts Payable - Service Desk with German
- Handling vendor queries by phone and email.
- Assisting Clariant’s customers in solving problems and incidents.
- Establishing and maintaining a strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Verifying appropriate approvals of invoices, investigate, resolve accounts payable issues.
- Following established policies, procedures and methods to achieve metrics and targets.
- Minimum certificate of secondary education (preferably a University degree).
- 1 year of professional experience on a similar role (experience in customer service desk would be an advantage).
- Excel, Word and Outlook professional working competency.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Strong motivation to work in a complex organization focused on result and KPIs - strong customer service skills.
- German: Fluent written and spoken
- English: Good written and spoken
- A rewarding challenge to develop skills in the financial area.
- An opportunity to be part of a team with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class financial service.
- Work with talented and highly professional colleagues, in a culture that is collaborative, respectful and committed to your professional development.
- Internal and external trainings.
- Career development within our organization.
- Benefits such as gym membership, private health care.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.