Graduate Opportunities: Fund Accounting Junior Specialist
The role will involve on-the job-training and migration among various teams within BNY Mellon in order to develop & acquire knowledge from various teams with sole purpose to understand the structure of the end-to-end process of Fund Accounting and related fields. After the period of intense trainings, you will be moved to join one of the existing or incoming teams to Wroclaw’s site.
The duties and tasks you may expect to learn and be responsible for (among others) in those various teams are as follows:
- Preparation and calculation of all areas of Centralised Expense process: from the initial preparation of the budget to the final processing of payments and adjustments in accordance with BNY Mellon standard procedures.
- Daily reconciliation of trades and cash positions, trade bookings & cash reporting.
- Completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds.
- Preparation of cash and asset reconciliations and performing of price tolerance checks.
- Reviewing the terms of all derivatives contracts in order to accurately record these products on internal Accounting Systems.
- Monitoring the lifecycle of the derivatives & ensuring rates are updated, cash settlements are reconciled to Custody and positions are reconciled to the Counterparty.
- Trade execution and order management, trade confirmation processing, trade reconciliation and settlement, portfolio pricing, position and P&L valuation.
- Reviewing all tax deliverables, operational and first tax quality assurance related tasks.
- On-boarding of clients at BNY Mellon and ensuring the correct tax service and reporting is applied.
- Providing clear, complete and accurate answers to Money Transfer related queries with specific focus on root cause.
What we are looking for?
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
- BA or MA degree (from various faculties).
- Proficiency with MS Office & PC literacy.
- Interest in, and a basic knowledge of, financial markets, investment funds, corporate actions.
- Ability to focus on accuracy and timeliness.
- Active, communicative and able to work well in a team.
- Organisational, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under time pressure.
- Motivated to acquire knowledge, develop and advance.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15.
- Location: Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3 or Nobilis Building ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 12.
- Competitive salary.
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP as well as potential promotion to Senior Administrator/Senior Fund Accountant role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
In online application, please define sources as follows: Source: Job Board, Source Specific: Absolvent.pl
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji przy pomocy przycisku "Aplikuj teraz".
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy przez firmę BNY Mellon (Poland) Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dn. 29.08.97 r. (Dz. U. 2002 Nr 101 poz. 9236 z późn. zm.)."