Customer Service Complaints Handling Representative with English and another European language
Our international Customer Service Complaints Handling Team of young language and international relations professionals is waiting for you NOW if you speak English+ an additional European language on a high level. Apply to take this excellent opportunity to be in touch with prestigious players of the healthcare market across Europe and fast develop your insight to premium level business support processes. Also applications from fresh graduates or last year students are welcome.
As a Customer Service Complaints Handling Representative you will work in a highly professional international work environment, following strict medical industry specific expectations and actively use your language skills spoken and written while completing following daily activities:
- receive, register and follow customer’s service complaints in line with a standardized, high performing servicing process,
- build a strong relationship with our customers (healthcare professionals ) and internal complaint management stakeholders,
- manage of Customer Service objects in a timely and accurate manner with clear accountability for data integrity.
As from a successful candidate it is our important expectation that you have advanced level knowledge of English plus a least 1 additional European language: French/German/Dutch/Spanish/Italian/Czech, so that you can communicate with our customers from the assigned markets smoothly. Further more the following skills and experiences are required:
- experience in a Customer Facing environment would be an advantage,
- degree level education (last-year students are also welcome),
- strong customer focus and interpersonal skills,
- excellent communication skills,
- ability to work independently and manage time effectively,
- familiarity with MS Excel,
- willingness to work in detail oriented way and to seek for improvements.
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.