Office Services Administrator
At the McKinsey EMEA Shared Service Center in Poznań we remotely support colleagues from other parts of Europe, the Middle East and Africa in areas such as Finance and Reporting, Human Resources, Visual Communication, Business Operations, and Assistant Services.
- Contract administration, training coordination, and other projects.
- Creating a contracts database, drafting documents, supporting internal clients, verifying contracts according to company internal regulations, and preparing analyses and reports.
- Coordinating trainings, which include: calendar administration, logistics, cooperation with trainers and support office events, and working with internal clients and external vendors.
- Providing direct assistance and back-up support to the department manager and teammates across range of office services areas.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent command of both Polish and English.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, ideally in a professional services environment.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proven effectiveness working with vendors and supplier.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills; high quality and service standards.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of contractual language.
- Knowledge of Polish regulations would be an additional advantage.
What we offer:
- Lunch card
- Multisport card
- Training and development tools
- Great office location
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits cafeteria
- Foreign languages classes
- International work environment
- Social events and gift cards
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.