What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
As IT Customer Support Specialist you will provide technical support and incident management to users of IT systems and peripheral equipment company wide. You will be responsible for receiving, entering, troubleshooting, prioritizing, escalating, and updating all IT incidents involving hardware, software, applications, networking or products on the IT standards list. You will resolve as many IT incidents as appropriate; such first-call resolution minimizes the impact and cost of IT problems to the company and increases personal productivity for customers.
You will have a chance to gain knowledge in many fields of IT thanks to extensive training and close cooperation with other IT teams. Also, our centrally-located IT Solutions & Services department will provide you with opportunities to develop your career and expertise in different areas of IT.
- Provide dedicated IT resolution and incident management services to International Paper employees by receiving, tracking, prioritizing, and documenting IT problems, inquiries, and requests for service.
- Resolve IT incidents using the knowledgebase, minimizing the impact and cost of IT changes/problems to the company.
- Follow and understand incident resolution processes with focus on appropriate routing of tickets.
- Meet clearly defined performance metrics.
- Work efficiently in a Team environment.
- Customer focus and exceptional phone etiquette.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Excellent time management and organizing skills.
- Analytical problem solving abilities.
- Attention to details.
- Fluency in French, English and Polish.
- Readiness to work occasional weekend shifts.
Please, place in your CV the following clause: "I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."