Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a Workday Integration Developer located in Krakow, Poland.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Operations and Tech Services business group within Alight Solutions.
Workday Integration Developer
- Responsible for delivering allocated work in all stages of the Workday deployment project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through to configuration, testing, go-live and post production support;
- Following Workday Implementation methodologies, consistently on all projects;
- Communicating complex ideas in a clear and simple manner;
- Demonstrating the ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision;
- Identifying, understanding and managing relationships with stakeholders;
- Embrace collaborative partnerships with clients and internal teams;
- Develop working relationships with other members of the project team, management and clients
- Proven programming skills – knowledge of Java, C or other programming language;
- Flexibility to travel, acting as a trusted representative of Cloud Deployment Solutions (up to 10%);
- Fluent in English (C1 – CEFR scale or equivalent);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Bachelor's degree required or the student of the final year.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centres deliver an unrivalled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We have a 25 year operating history formerly the outsourcing business of Aon Hewitt. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organisations thrive.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organisations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
We offer you
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city center
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable country, national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply, please use "Aplikuj Teraz" button.