O International Paper Global Business Services Center
International Paper is a leading global producer of renewable packaging, pulp and paper products. We have spent more than 100 years making sustainable products that people depend on every day. We are located in more than 24 countries employing 52,000 people.
In 2004 International Paper was among the first organizations to choose Kraków as the home for their Global Business Services Center (IP GBSC). Now we are an established and expanding center with over 600 employees delivering a variety of advanced, value-added services. We cooperate with other International Paper’s offices and manufacturing sites all over the world.
IP GBSC is a great place to grow for employees educated and specialized in various fields:
- Global Customer Service,
- European Supply Chain,
- IT (Business/Process Analysis, IT Project Management, IT Service Desk and Regional Support, Data Center Operations, Technical Application Services, Telecom, Information Security),
- Finance (Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Credit Analysis, Audit and Tax),
- Global Sourcing,
- HR and Administration.
Join our team and enjoy:
- Newly renovated, people friendly office in the city center,
- Development opportunities, like free language classes, expert-led training,
- Big choice of benefits (not only Multisport),
- Multiple wellness initiatives and company parties,
- Wide range of private medical services,
- Infinite Possibilities to Express your Best and Shape our Future.
Nieźle, ale może być lepiej
Specjalista ds. controllingu (Praca)
- Rozmowa w języku obcym
- Assessment centre
- Portal z ofertami pracy