- Responsible for Agile process facilitation, impediments removal.
- Promotes transparency by ensuring that all Scrum events (Sprint planning, review, retrospective) occur.
- Maintains and reports team performance metrics.
- Escalates any impediment or roadblock.
- 3 years of Scrum Master experience,
- excellent communication and mentoring skills,
- a lot of positive energy,
- good English language skills,
- knowledge of Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games; knowledge of Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Lean, SAFe, will be an advantage,
- ability to solve problems quickly,
- positive attitude and motivated by constant improvement.
- challenging projects that you will have real impact on,
- competitive salary,
- stable and flexible employment form – B2B or permanent contract,
- nice and friendly atmosphere.