What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
You will manage training administration and provide Learning & Development support for International Paper in Poland. You will be responsible for training sessions coordination and providing data analysis in order to facilitate L&D programs and events for 500+ employees.
You will be working as a part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and creative L&D team that supports customers in IP locations across Poland. You will be responsible for supporting the organizationional effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its development goals. This position offers an opportunity to interact with customers of diverse backgrounds in a dynamic work environment where interpersonal skills, technical skills and a process approach can be developed on a daily basis. You will have a chance to develop and practice your training skills in professional environment.
- Be responsible for training administration using communication tools and platform.
- Coordinate training logistics (venue reservation, preparation of training materials, training evaluation reports and presentations for internal customers) for events targeted at IP audiences.
- Support data analysis to foster identification of learning and development needs discussions.
- Play an active role in sharing knowledge and best practices in the area of Learning and Development.
- Ensure training evaluation is conducted and lessons learned are implemented in program or event design.
- Coordinate Onboarding Event for New Hires and other initiatives aimed at people development .
- Coordinate language classes and make sure all logistics are in place.
- Support training delivery as assigned.
- Support design and testing of internally developed eCourses.
- Actively contribute to branding and communication efforts by development of training offers, advertising campaigns and activity reports.
- Support vendor management as requested.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in education related studies or an equivalent combination of education and business experience.
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize complex content and present it in a clear, logical and appropriate format fit for a range of target audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with colleagues and audiences from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Strong interest and enthusiasm in people development.
- Technical aptitude and a general sense of aesthetics.
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop.
Please, place in your CV the following clause: "I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."