What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
We would like to invite to you be a part of the Finance Explorer Program and start your career with International Paper! During our program you will have the opportunity to work in multiple finance departments and discover your career path.
After a successful program completion you will be offered a permanent position in one of the departments of International Paper in Krakow. We offer the necessary training to equip you for your career in Finance including the technical and soft skill modules.
- Participate in a 18-24 months long program during which you will have the opportunity to work in three of our accounting, financial services, business analysis, credit and internal audit teams and get a thorough insight to career options Finance offers.
- Have the opportunity to join teams supporting finance such as Business Information Management, SAP and Tax.
- Have the chance to plan your program together with your mentor, a Senior Finance Manager, in order to make it as beneficial as possible. The mentor will help you learn and set stretch goals. She/he will monitor your progress as the program evolves.
- Move role every 6 months to broaden your Finance exposure, building your network, and receiving feedback on your performance as you proceed.
- Have a Buddy – a colleague who will be of help to you, should you need any assistance throughout the program.
- Be trained in basic Project Management skills including the Manufacturing Excellence White Belt qualification and provide you with a project to lead to get the experience during the program.
- Have the possibility to apply for sponsorship for ACCA, CIMA, CIA, GBS Certification or other professional qualifications (after six months).
- Positive and enthusiastic person willing to learn and can demonstrate intellectual horsepower.
- Recent University graduate with excellent grades in Finance related faculties (such as Finance, Banking, Accounting, Economics, Controlling etc.)
- Fluent in English (proficiency in other European languages such as French, Spanish, Italian or Russian is an added advantage)
- Good communicator and a fantastic team player.
Please, place in your CV the following clause: "I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."