Commercial Financial Admin with French/Dutch/Italian
Commercial Finance Admin is responsible for daily administration of commercial finance processes and support to division finance as well as to sales. The areas of administration are: pricing, rebates/accruals and customer contract management. Additionally provide support to the daily operation by performing analysis and reporting in the commercial sales / finance processes.
- Key contact point for local sales organization on commercial finance processes.
- Participation in knowledge transfer (Belgium, Netherlands, Italy) up to 50%.
- Price execution, planning & tracking.
- Price review and governance.
- Rebate agreement set-up and settlement support.
- Master data support.
- General customer contract administration and data base maintenance.
- Analytics on customer sales and profitability performance.
- Data consolidation for reporting and projects.
The ideal candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- Fluent English, very good French, Italian or Dutch.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, accounting, economics or related field.
- 2+ years of financial processes experience.
- Strong PC skills, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word and good system knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Communication skills and ability to work in multinational environment.
To apply, please use "Aplikuj Teraz" button.