Who we're looking for
- University graduate specializing in finance or economics;
- Practice in finance or audit experience will be an asset;
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial reports;
- A strong command of spoken and written English and Polish;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritize workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results.
Your future role
- Support the M&A Transaction Services team in preparation of financial analysis using spreadsheet and data analytical techniques;
- Perform supporting activities based on proven Deloitte methodology under the guidance of experienced colleagues, such as: preparing presentations, proposals or part of the reports, data validation, preparing researches, etc.;
- Gather and pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements etc.);
- Support in relation to project risk management and compliance procedures.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Deloitte Central Europe Business Services Center (DCE BSC) provides audit, finance and accounting, IT, and risk management services for Deloitte firms in 18 countries. The main purpose of DCE BSC in Rzeszów is to streamline and standardize business functions.
DCE BSC expands the range of services provided to other areas and to its clients operating in Europe and elsewhere. Not only is it significant element of the growth strategy followed in Deloitte Poland and Deloitte CE but it is also a key driver of foreign investment in Rzeszów and the Podkarpacie region.