Who we're looking for
- motivation to acquire knowledge in risk management, valuation techniques and/or IT risk management tools
- enthusiasm and positive attitude
- solid analytical and problem solving skills
- very good communication and teamwork skills
- ability to work under time pressure
- be a student or have a master degree i.e. in Finance and Banking or similar (Accounting, Economy, Quantitative Methods, etc.)
- basic understanding of valuation of financial instruments
- basic understanding of market or credit risk management
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel and VBA
- fluency in English
Your future role
Candidates will be involved in providing risk management advisory projects in the following areas:
- support in valuation of financial instruments
- being involved in consulting projects in area of credit, market and liquidity risk
- providing creative ideas for IT risk tools testing
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Risk Consulting helps clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. Deloitte professionals provide a broad array of services that allow clients to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout the enterprise.