VAT Analyst with Italian
- Submission of Intrastat Returns, VAT returns and EC Sales listing’s for multiple European VAT registrations.
- Ensure all VAT receivables are received on a timely basis and payments to Tax authorities are made without delay or penalty
- Reviewing VAT code information and compliance of other functions, such as PTP and BTC
- Responsible for monthly reporting and review of VAT balances in compliance with USGAAP and IFRS and company policies. Monitor outstanding balances due from various tax authorities and highlight any recoverability issues as appropriate
- Incorporate Indirect Tax compliance aspects of business change within operational ways of working
- Build & maintain indirect tax knowledge library capturing country specific complexities and solutions
- Seek to continually develop understanding and knowledge of current Indirect tax requirements.
- Identify any system changes including submission of change controls. Ensure implementation in a timely fashion to ensure accurate VAT & Intrastat reporting in compliance with Indirect Tax legislation (e.g. changes in VAT rates).
- Previous indirect tax experience is essential, 2-3 years minimum
- Tax specific qualification is a clear advantage
- MS Office, incl. advanced Excel
- SAP experience
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented, highly structured, loyal
- Self reliance and ability to operate on own, within established policies
- Fluent English, any additional European language is welcome