Senior Application Engineer Java / JEE
Are you passionate about interesting projects and new technologies?
Do you want to create modern web solutions, based on programming best practices?
Unic is a leading supplier of premium e-business solutions in Europe. We offer integrated
solutions from one source for digital marketing and digital commerce. Our success is achieved by the competencies for consulting, creation, implementation and operations.
We work for prestigious customers such as Audi, Bridgestone, Coca Cola, Credit Suisse, UBS, Mammut and many more!
Help us to grow and develop our company site in Wroclaw.
We are currently looking for Senior Application Engineer Java/JEE
You will be responsible for:
• Complex backend development of demanding premium web sites
• Code reviews and performance analysis
• Verification, evaluation and implementation of change requests
• Teaching and coaching of less experienced colleagues
What you bring:• Experience with Java language, including latest features in Java 8
• Knowledge on Spring framework
• Experience with Web Services
• Ability to write unit tests
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Working experience with SAP Hybris or Adobe AEM platform is an asset
• Good English communications skills – additional German is an asset
With Unic you can have:• Chance to be a part of agile projects for the most prestigious customers
• Possibility to work in a mixed team of professionals from different specialties
• Great team spirit and Swiss working culture
• Flexible worktime
• Attractive office in a good location
• Extended package of private healthcare and sports card
• Excellent coffee, fresh fruits and original Swiss chocolate
• Various integration events (like our famous beer@5)
• Training on our frameworks (partially in one of our other locations)
• Lunch to Learn sessions and German lessons
• And of course: a good salary and stable employment contract
Are you surprised?
Don't make us wait too long - let's get to know each other!
Submitting an application for this position means that you accept the following statement:
“Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws 2015 item 2135, as amended), I hereby authorize Unic sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (50-079), 1 Grabarska Street, Poland, acting in the capacity of a personal data controller, to process my personal data provided by me through this application. I am conscious of the voluntary nature of my personal data provision and aware of my right to access the content of my personal data and rectify them. Furthermore, I authorize Unic sp. z o.o. to transfer my personal data to its affiliates:
Unic AG (Switzerland)
Unic GmbH (Germany)
and I authorize the above companies to process my personal data.
Unic sp. z o.o. and its affiliate companies (‘Unic Companies’) may process my personal data solely for the purposes of job recruitment and personnel management. My personal data may also be stored by Unic Companies for the purposes of future job opportunities, but no longer than for 5 years following this application; however, at my request, my personal data will be deleted earlier.”