Software Developer (Java and .NET)
We are looking for an employee for a multicultural & multi-site development team whose work will include:
- Development and maintenance of a distributed real time system.
- Development of new system functions including:
- requirements analysis and design
- integration and testing
- maintenance support for installed systems
- preparation of technical documentation
- Providing guidance to junior developers.
From candidates we expect:
- 2+ years of professional experience with either Java or .NET (C#)
- Strong OOP programming and proven experience with software design, including design patterns
- As an advantage:
- Experience with Spring or Unity
- experience with programming GUI (e.g. Eclipse RCP)
- hands-on experience with testing, including unit tests
- experience with SOA technology (e.g. WCF) would be an asset
Good spoken/written English and good communications skills.
- Analytic mind, accurate, systematic and self-reliant.
- Experience as Operation Engineer/Consultant/SW tester areas will be an asset.
- Experience using SCRUM/Agile is beneficial.
- Challenging international projects that literally create a better world for millions of people around the world. What we create is different that yet another business application.
- Work in a young and dynamic yet well-established company.
- Friendly international culture based on mutual respect, trust and individualism.
- Trips abroad, e.g. to our central location in Switzerland, with a stunning view on the largest waterfall in Europe from our office.
- Attractive salary and non-salary benefits (including private healthcare, social events, funding sports and recreational activities).
- The ability to deepen skills, practical learning multiple technologies and a wide range of business domains.
- Flexible working time.