Senior/Regular Software Developer (C#, C++)
From candidates we expect:
- 2+ years of professional experience with C#, including .NET
or 5+ for Senior position
- Experience with C++ development
- Verbal and written English communication skills
As an advantage:
- Knowledge of frameworks and libraries:
- C#: Moq, NUnit, ProtoBuf, WCF
- C++: Boost, STL, Google Test, Google Mock
- Familiar with tools as VisualStudio 2015, Mercurial
- Knowledge of data exchange protocols, design patterns and DDD
- Hands-on experience with testing, test automation, including unit tests
- Experience in Scrum/Agile approach
- Ready to occasionally travel to beautiful Switzerland
xperience and qualifications meet the following profiles:
- Challenging international projects that literally create a better world for millions of people around the world. What we create is different that yet another business application.
- Work in a young and dynamic yet well-established company.
- Friendly international culture based on mutual respect, trust and individualism.
- Trips abroad, e.g. to our central location in Switzerland, with a stunning view on the largest waterfall in Europe from our office.
- Attractive salary and non-salary benefits (including private healthcare, social events, funding sports and recreational activities).
- The ability to deepen skills, practical learning multiple technologies and a wide range of business domains.
- Flexible working time.