Trainee / Program praktyk
We are the secret ingredient in some of the world’s best loved brands.
Could you be ours?
Tate & Lyle is a global provider of ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. Through large-scale, efficient manufacturing plants, Tate & Lyle turns raw materials into distinctive, high-quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
We are looking for exceptional Trainees for trainee program in our Global Shared Services Centre in Łódź (Poland).
The successful candidates will join one of our departments (Finance, Biling, Credit Management) for a trainee program.
Successful candidates will:
- Learn about the business
- Learn how to use SAP and other accountancy programs in Departments
- Work in multinational environment
- Take part in projects and other daily activities
- Have fun
- Speak English and Polish (B2/C1 is required)
- Know any other language
- Are interested in accountancy and finance
- Are not afraid of challenges
- Are open minded
- Are willing to learn and explore new tasks
Don not hesitate and apply for the position.
What we offer:
Paid trainee program – for at least 3 months in flexible hours adapted to your school schedule.
Find out more and apply on: