Helpdesk Technician I with Czech
Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
For our location in Krakow, we are looking for talented people to make a real contribution to our business as:
Helpdesk Technician with Czech
If you love interacting with a diverse range of people and you are eager to go ahead and help them in sorting out their problems, then you can definitely take up this career with us!
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end users who need assistance re computer hardware and/or software applications, mobile devices, network, etc.
- Log all service requests into the company service call tracking system
- Record the problem description, including specific error messages and/or symptoms, any troubleshooting steps taken, and the result, and the solution to assist in/create knowledge base logs
- Follow-up on closed service requests to insure customer satisfaction
- Assist in training initiatives to new and current employees
Qualification / Profile
- High school/college/university diploma from a technical area or equivalent experience – nice to have
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Technical skills – nice to have: Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet browsers, communication protocols, computer hardware, Active Directory, etc.
- Fluent in Czech (C1 level minimum)
- High standards in both written and spoken English (min. B2 level - work proficiency)
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Attention to details
- Must be a problem solver
- Positive, can do attitude and ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to cope with stress and workload
- Full time job, stability of employment
- Competitive salary package
- Intensive training
- Benefits package
- Private medical healthcare
- ITIL based career paths
For more information about Stefanini, please have a look at our website: www.stefanini.com