Business Analyst (Enterprise / Retail / Healthcare)
Act as the primary interface between the client and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate and manage business requirements and solution scope for different programs/projects to implement integrated enterprise-level solutions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and play the lead role in providing direction, oversight, and coordination to development team in order to implement complex digital enterprise solutions
- Deeply understand trends and DNA of the digital space
- Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes for each assigned initiative, program or project
- Define ‘as-is’ state for enterprise business solutions, model ‘to be’ state, identify and assess gaps and propose improvements
- Act as SME of enterprise business systems. Assist in vendor assessment
- Develop business case to assess feasibility of possible solutions or investments
- Analyze solution requirements and define non-functional requirements, oversee technical and business constraints, external interfaces, risks and assumptions.
- Manage solution scope and prioritize requirements by different factors such as business value, business or technical risk, requirements dependencies and cost
- Be a part of Digital Transformation Team and work closely with Program/Project Managers, Solution Architects, Product Managers to confirm alignment of product strategy, solution approach and requirements
- Assist other analysts with client’s business processes identification, modeling, and optimization
- Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication. Negotiate and build consensus; develop relationships with all project stakeholders
- Takes active participation in pre-sales activities and project initiation & design phase.
- Develop trainings and presentations. Maintain domain-specific knowledge base. Mentor and train junior staff
- Service and consulting background
- Understanding of enterprise business operations and specifics especially from IT perspective
- Good knowledge of software development specifics and methodologies (e. g., Waterfall, Agile)
- Understanding of management principles and project management specifics
- Excellent knowledge of key business analysis tasks, elements and techniques
- Understanding of business architecture frameworks (Zachman, TOGAF etc.)
- Understanding of business development and pre-sales activities
- Domain Knowledge: one of the following – Retail, Media, Healthcare, Fintech
- Good knowledge of business process modeling
- Knowledge of prototyping and modeling tools
- Knowledge of one of the following platforms: Hybris, Sitecore, Magento, CMS, CRM
- Leading marketing automation tools used today by large scale enterprises (Salesforce, Microsoft, Marketo, Oracle, Adobe, etc.);
- Knowledge of other technologies and products within the Digital technology stack (web content management, SEO, social listening, etc.);
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources.
- Strong problem solving and research skills, system thinking.
- Setting clear objectives and managing priorities, flexibility.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking activities.
- Good leadership and teambuilding skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in different environments, self-confidence.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Result-orientation and attention to details.
- Strong consulting and advisory skills
- Master degree or higher.
- IT experience 4-5 years including experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience in business analysis 5 years.
- Proven communicator and presenter.
- Hands on experience working on projects in service design and platforms development
- Full end-to-end digital transformation projects experience (at least 2 projects)
- IIBA CCBA.
- OMG UML, OMG BPMN (desirable)
- Support in your technical and personal grow – we have dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
- Dynamic projects and still very stable place to work
- Flexible working hours – whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head it’s ok with us
- Possibility to take a part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- We give you an access to experienced specialists who are very willing to share their knowledge
- Casual atmosphere – no dress code
- There is always a room for your individual initiatives and we are open for them! Just come and share your idea!
- On-site visits at client office in U.S. – if you are willing to go
- And many other advantages such as: attractive salary, modern office, package of benefits, language classes etc.