Scrum Master - Embedded Software
- You will contribute to an exciting new Digital TV STB software development for a large Satellite operator.
- You will work in an Agile environment and will have considerable exposure to our clients and other partners.
- You will help enable the team to adopt Scrum processes and deliver a product in line with scrum methods.
- experience in a Scrum Master role,
- a background in embedded software development,
- familiarity with techniques used in Agile projects: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration,
- continuous Testing, Automated Testing,
- good English skills,
- understanding of object orientated design (e.g. C++ or Java),
- good communication skills (with customer and within team).
Experience of working on Linux or Android based products and Formal Scrum Master certification would be an advantage.
- pizza days, free drink and ‘treats’,
- company events (e.g. boat trips),
- games room access during work hours ,
- work from Home after qualification period, case by case (1 day per week on the beginning).