- Real job experience from day one, based on the employment contract
- Being a part of the Finance Team and will have exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy and France.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, multisport.
- Allocates incoming payments on a daily basis as well as clearing accounts and/or transactions for all existing payment methods, following market standards and pre-defined allocation rules. This includes debit and credit balances generated by the customer, by the system or by QVC associates.
- Clearing of accounts and/or transactions according to market standards and needs
- Import and manual creation of payment files as well as their allocation
- Execution of payment transactions for the payment methods credit card, check and cash on delivery (processing of refund claims from these payment methods)
- Support of month-end close activities (including reconciliation of general ledger accounts)
- Securing, monitoring, clarification of differences and correction of payment runs
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are able to fluently communicate in English
- Speak at least basic German (A2 or B1 level)
- Have excellent written communication skills required to provide comments on accounts in a clear and concise manner for customer service to understand
- Have ability to navigate quickly and multi task through systems and software
- Are proficient with Microsoft Excel