- Willingness to learn new skills, including developing a foundation knowledge of SAS, and an appreciation of good programming techniques along with clinical trial reporting requirements.
- Ability to manage time and follow guidelines and processes.
- Gain appreciation of clinical trial reporting through assisting highquality, timely support as directed by project lead, or designee.
- Assist in programming derived SAS datasets.
- Assist in programming tables, figures and listings according to the SAP or to a specified client requirement.
- Assist in performing quality control checks and complete quality control documentation for programming plans, specifications, outputs/derived datasets.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a numerate discipline.
- Understanding of basic statistics.
- Exposure to any programming discipline.
- Strong PC skills.
- Good organisational, English communication (oral and written), analytical and attention to detail skills.
This position offers the opportunity to gain foundation knowledge of SAS programming, developing expert programming techniques for clinical trial reporting. You will gain exposure to a broad range of clinical trial studies, working across Phases I-IV in a wide variety of therapeutic areas. Working as part of local and global project teams, you will have the opportunity to work on high profile, global studies for major pharmaceutical clients.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Quanticate Polska Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)."