Purchasing Order Specialist, US
Job Description :The purpose of this position is to provide purchasing support of service contracts and demand from external service providers in support of PerkinElmer OneSource Enterprise program.
- Coordinates purchasing activities with an internal customer
- Provides resolution for non-technical internal customer inquiries
- Monitor & respond to email, web portal, voicemail and fax
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions.
- Create Purchase Orders (PO) in SAP for Service Contracts and demand services purchased from non-Perkin Elmer service providers.
- Follow-up on all Purchase Order requests and inquiries.
- Ensure Receipt of service documentation from Suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers on aging purchase orders,
- Review, Process and Approve Vendor Invoices for Payment.
- Escalate Service delays and invoice discrepancies for resolution.
- Records all cost savings such as credits, negotiated discounts, reduced or eliminated travel charges and other savings which reduce the program cost and contribute to the contribution margin.
- Interacts closely with suppliers and QA to resolve quality issues.
Job Requirements :
- B.A/B.S. Degree preferred
- Experience in purchasing, procurement, order entry, customer service or logistics in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of SAP desirable.
- Familiar with purchase order, billing and invoice processes.
- Fluent English + additional language (nice to have)
- Evening working hours: (8.5h between 2pm and 2am)
Working with us implies:
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Additionally we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Attractive nightshift bonus
- Night taxi service (within Krakow municipality borders) or free parking spot
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!