For our Client, international company with its business center placed in Warsaw, we are currently looking for person ready to run a position of:
- Process invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements to maintain good business relations and preserve ratings with credit reporting agencies.
- Ensure the existence of adequate internal controls where required.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Assist Invoicing Lead as needed; participate in or lead special projects that require creative and analytical skills.
- Develop and assist in automating processes utilizing innovative technical and processing solutions.
- Research and respond to internal inquiries quickly and courteously, and follow-up and follow-through for complicated matters.
- Answer vendor inquiries.
- Fluency in English and Polish is a must.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant accounting experience required.
- Knowledge of standard accounting principles.
- Accurate and timely data entry skills with attention to details.
- Must possess strong time management skills and be able to handle a high volume of transactions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Confident professional who possesses strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with employees and vendors.
- Degree in business/accounting preferred.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with focus on accuracy and efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Challenging work with accountancy.
- Career development within a global structure.
- Stable employment in multicultural and international organization.
- Competitive salary and good social benefits package (medical care and Multisport card after probation period).
- Friendly work atmosphere.