Application Support Engineer
The Application Support Engineer is a key technical role within our growing Global Customer Support (GCS) team in Krakow. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pega’s products. The Application Support Engineer uses their understanding of Pegasystems’ products, the technical environment in which they run, and our customers’ business objectives to drive support cases to timely and quality clarification and subsequent resolution.
Take a look at what our office is like in Krakow
As an Application Support Engineer, you will:
- Provide exceptional customer support for the biggest and hottest brands in the world
- Respond promptly to customer, customer support, and engineering inquiries to handle and resolve customer issues
- Become a subject matter expert in product functionality and use to drive customer based solutions
We are looking for someone who is an independent thinker, but good team player also, with ability to work in a flexible, team environment. An ideal candidate will have excellent customer relations skills and organization skills. Ability to identify, propose and implement solutions is a key factor to act successfully in this role.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ year of experience in a product support, web-application support or running an application platform service
- Experience working with J2EE Application Servers (preferably Websphere, Weblogic and Tomcat) and/or relational databases (preferably Oracle, DB2, and PostgreSQL).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Many opportunities of technical development and exposure to variety of technologies
- Working in an international, flexible environment with a team of experienced professionals
- Attractive salary and package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card/Membership in Pure, English lessons)
- Working in a friendly atmosphere and being a part social spirit – we supports many team and sports initiatives and have a chill room