On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Infrastructure Security (IS) is a group that provides solutions for data/voice encryption, subscriber authentication, key and certificate management. We develop solutions that help to protect modern public safety communication systems (Public Safety - LTE). Currently, we have 7 Scrum teams working on 9 products. These products are carried out exclusively using Agile, Scrum, and SAFe approaches.
We are looking for a passionate engineer with experience in testing to help us write and execute (or maybe also automate) our manual tests. Your responsibilities will include definition and execution of test scenarios, logging defects to JIRA, verification of defect fixes. If you would like to do some development you could also help us with automation of our manual tests.
- Test methodologies knowledge.
- Focus on quality, attention to details.
- Ability to work with Android-based devices.
- Basics of user experience.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others (team-player).
- Effective and efficient communication skills in English.
Any of the below will be of additional benefit:
- Knowledge of C# (or willingness to learn).
- Knowledge of GIT and CI environments (Jenkins).
- Asymmetric and symmetric cryptography fundamentals.
- Experience working in a Scrum Team.
- Competitive salary package.
- Strong team-oriented culture.
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site).
- Private medical coverage.
- Life insurance.
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events.
- Technical communities.
- Training and broad development opportunities.
- Relocation support.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.