METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. In addition, the Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of metal detection systems used in production and packaging.
Our organizational concept ensures a high level of autonomy and promotes corporate responsibility. You can spark new ideas and experience a high level of freedom through the work structure. The direct and uncomplicated approach shapes the culture of our business. Also you can expect a working environment in which you can continue to develop and apply your strengths. We set things in motion and the key to our success is innovation.
Shared Business Center located in Warsaw is one of the youngest units of METTLER TOLEDO. We combine numerous teams supporting different areas of business globally as well as contribute to project aiming at standardization of our business processes.
For the fast growing Accounting team located in Warsaw we are looking for skilled professionals, willing to learn and work in a global environment and presenting long term commitment to METTLER TOLEDO.
- Manage all aspects of financial data to ensure accuracy and integrity also in relation with other systems and data interfaces,
- Maintain ledger integrity and ensure financial compliance with the Controller’s manual and to all applicable laws and regulations,
- Responsible for the timely posting of all relevant accounting transactions and support month end close including P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution,
- Administrate travel expenses in Concur and perform timely and accurate upload into GL,
- Ensure financial records are in compliance with US GAAP. Consistently maintain appropriate internal controls and uphold company policies and procedures including SOX controls,
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual Group reporting process,
- Resolve any intercompany reconciliation issues with impacted business units,
- Prepare Intercompany FI invoices,
- Interact successfully with internal and external auditors and support quarter end, interim and year-end audits by providing timely and accurate data and communication.
- At least 2 years of experience on similar position,
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Strong SAP FI skills, knowledge of US GAAP,
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Good understanding of internal controls / SOX,
- Good analytical skills,
- Process oriented and attentive to details.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
- Support with relocation,
- Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Possibility to work in an international and global environment,
- Opportunity to work with young and multicultural team,
- Possibility to use languages on daily basis,
- Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.