METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
For the fast growing Accounting team located in Warsaw we are looking for skilled professionals, willing to learn and work in a global environment and presenting long term commitment to METTLER TOLEDO
Senior / GL Accountant
- Manage all aspects of financial data to ensure accuracy and integrity,
- Maintain ledger integrity and ensure financial compliance with the Controller’s manual and to all applicable laws and regulations,
- Responsible for the timely posting of all relevant accounting transactions and support month end close including P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution,
- Administrate travel expenses in Concur and perform timely and accurate upload into GL,
- Ensure financial records are in compliance with US GAAP. Consistently maintain appropriate internal controls and uphold company policies and procedures including SOX controls,
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual Group reporting process,
- Resolve any intercompany reconciliation issues with impacted business units,
- Prepare Intercompany FI invoices,
- Interact successfully with internal and external auditors and support quarter end, interim and year-end audits by providing timely and accurate data and communication,
- Share expertise and support less experience team members.
If You have:
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting and at least 3 years of experience on GL Accountant / Independent Accountant position,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel,
- Knowledge of SAP FI would be an asset,
- Knowledge of US GAAP would be an asset,
- Good understanding of internal controls / SOX,
- Good analytical skills,
- Process oriented and attentive to details.
Then you should definitely send us your CV!
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
- Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Possibility to work in an international and global environment,
- Possibility to use languages on daily basis,
- Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.