Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's 21,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital.
In order to strengthen our Mobility Team in Warsaw we are looking for a:
JUNIOR ANALYST IN MOBILITY TEAM
Do you like to work with the numbers? Enjoy learning about the world, like to dig deep into data and draw interesting conclusions? This opportunity is right for you!
In this role you will be a member of global team which supports our Global Mobility flagship products. As a senior analyst you will be responsible for researching, analysing and validating the survey data collected.
To achieve the above you will need:
- To review field survey results submitted by Mercer agents in order to evaluate the overall accuracy and quality of the field survey.
- To analyse price movements for each item and perform data and quality assurance checks.
- To support the regional research managers worldwide by being the contact point for selected agents.
- Occasional business travel as required, to conduct a Cost of Living survey in a specific location.
- 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in the area of compensation involving data / statistical analysis, finance, economics, mathematics, market research or in a similar position.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills/experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English (knowledge of any other European language would be a valuable asset).
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in an international organization.
- Work with young, dynamic colleagues, and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves.
- Ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Attractive benefits package (including private healthcare, lunch card, life insurance, savings plan and sport benefits).
- Join a young team of individuals whose shared goal is client satisfaction!
Join a young team of individuals whose shared goal is client satisfaction!
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
Please include the following statement: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w dokumencie CV, zarówno na potrzeby prowadzonej rekrutacji, jak również po jej zakończeniu. Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na pozostawienie przekazanego dokumentu CV przez pracodawcę oraz na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu tworzenia i prowadzenia elektronicznej bazy danych, co umożliwi wykorzystanie moich danych osobowych w kolejnych procesach rekrutacyjnych, zgodnie z Ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. (Dz. U z 2002, nr 101, poz. 926)”.