Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's 21,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital.
The Client Solutions Team is a truly unique place.
Are you looking for a challenge?
Are you ready for a fast pace and exciting culture?
What is the job about?
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the day-to day administrative support for consultants from Central Europe in terms of invoicing, travel cost management, coordination, client list maintenance, and updating the records in Mercer Force. Ensures that all codes for Services projects are entered into the system and invoiced. Plans, organizes and schedules own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time (reminds the consultants regarding the outstanding invoices, preparation report and analysis from the system).
- Looking for a global company where your career can develop?
- Thinking in an innovative manner?
- Searching for a place where your ideas will be appreciated and implemented?
- Detail oriented?
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, German will be an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and general computer literacy.
- 1-3 years of experience (internships included) in the areas of business administration, customer services, human resources or compensation & benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work in an energetic, international team.
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive benefits package including private healthcare, sports card, life insurance, savings plan, lunch card, language courses).
If you would like to join this great team, please send your application in English (CV and cover letter) by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.