We are a Swedish SaaS, company headquartered in Linkoping with a couple of offices in Europe, US, and Australia.
We are aiming to simplify the invoicing process with our web application - MediusFlow and utilization of Microsoft Azure and OCR technology.
With ingeniously simple solutions and most satisfied customers in the industry, we aim to be number 1 in cloud-based invoice automation.
We’ve already made over 1300 Clients lives easier and we are ready for more!
Heart of our company is a Cracow R&D office where we are currently looking for …
What will you do?
- Develop new features on MediusFlow
- Interact with other teams within Medius to ensure that cloud service helps in the business scale
- Be a part of a passionate cross-functional team (design, development, code review, automated tests, QA verification) and expand the service to new parts of the world
- Continuously learn new things and eagerly share knowledge with others
What kind of experience should you have?
- 4+ years of experience with development of enterprise products
- Solid experience with C# programming and a good understanding of .NET technologies
- Experience with SOA architecture or microservices
- Experience with optimization of applications
- Knowledge of automated tests
- Familiarity with nHibernate, SQL Server, TypeScript, HTML/CSS, Knockout JS
- Experience with BDD, data warehousing/DB optimizations, machine learning, CI, Microsoft Azure, React.js is an advantage
What will you love?
- Working in a team of genuinely nice professionals that really care about their work and support each other
- Take part in continuous improvement work in the development of MediusFlow
- Having a crucial impact on the development of enterprise cloud product
What are we offering?
- International environment with Swedish working culture
- Essential software and equipment
- Home office if needed
- Individual training budget + 5 days off for conferences etc.
- Multisport card, private healthcare, life insurance
- No open spaces
- In-house technical training, board games parties, occasional events, team breakfasts, games room, Fresh fruits, great coffee and Swedish Fika
Sounds interesting? If so, send your application or question to [email protected]
Please add a clause:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)