Finance Internship Program
The McKinsey Knowledge Internship Program is an opportunity to get a preview into the life of an Analyst. You will play an important role on McKinsey global projects by conducting end to end research or performing efficiency and effectiveness diagnostics on processes in HR, Finance, IT, Purchasing, Legal, PR in various industries. You'll be organizing, analyzing, and synthesizing facts into targeted, formatted end products (e.g., memos, slides, and excel reports).
What we will offer
- Opportunity for high performing Interns to get a permanent job opportunities with McKinsey
- Attractive compensation for the interns over 3-12 months with a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Exposure to challenging tasks and global projects
- Opportunity to work in multi-cultural environment
- Professional and personal development through mentoring and coaching sessions with tenured colleagues
- 3rd-5th year full-time students : Finance, Accounting, EconomyFluent in both written and spoken English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive & passion to deliver on challenging projects
- Energetic, collaborative and pleasant personality to work with
To apply, please use "Aplikuj Teraz" button.