Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Currently we are seek Candidates for the following position:
Operations Analyst with English and French
Multi Openings in Warsaw office
- supporting insurance brokers from France in administrative activities,
- client, contract and other account-related operations on records,
- managing and maintaining data,
- implementing master data change on procedures,
- reporting, data extractions, statistics comparing,
- collecting, extracting and analysing claims and policy data,
- investigating and completing any changes as requested by the business,
- managing travel administration tasks and expenses as well as other personal assistant’s task,
- supporting local team in process migration from abroad,
- participating in ad hoc projects.
- fluent English, good French (B2 level as minimum),
- minimum 1 year of work experience (preferably in SSC / BPO or an international work environment) will be a strong asset,
- knowledge of insurance sector will be an advantage,
- good command of MS Office,
- strong oral and written communication skills,
- very good organizational skills – able to prioritize work and meet deadlines,
- ability to build relationship with colleagues and clients,
- great attention to details.
- work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders,
- development within a growing company,
- flexible working hours, home office,
- business casual dress code,
- competitive salary based on employment contract,
- attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card),
- office building in the Warsaw city centre near Rondo Daszyńskiego / M2 line).
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
Please include the following statement: „Zgodnie z art. 24 ust. 1 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182 z późn.. zm.) informuję, iż administratorem danych osobowych przekazanych w dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Panią/Pana dobrowolnie w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji jest MMC Group Services Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (00-838), przy Prostej 68. Dane osobowe mogą zostać udostępnione wyłącznie podmiotom upoważnionym na podstawie przepisów prawa. Posiada Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania.”