Warsaw office is looking for talented and motivated candidates for the following position:
Intern in Account Operations Hub (GL Analyst)
As part of the Warsaw Accounting Operations hub, this role is within the Record To Report (R2R) function, with extensive offshore support. The function will provide accounting services to more than 30 countries within the EMEA region, across all MMC operating companies.
- Final year students or recent graduates in the fields of finance, accounting or economics.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken & written) is a must.
- Practical MS Excel knowledge and general computer literacy.
- Some accounting experience (in GL/Intercompany/Banking/AP function).
- Attention to details and reliability.
- Strong communication & teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle is not necessary but would be considered an advantage.
Final year students are welcomed!
What we offer:
- Civil contract.
- Salary of 20 PLN gross/hour.
- Trainings with dedicated coach.
- Induction Day – introduction to MMC’s organizational culture.
- You will be assigned a buddy and have a manager supporting you throughout your first weeks.
- Office in a modern, ”A” class building next to M2 Metro Line “Rondo Daszyńskiego” station.
- Flexible working hours.
- Excellent personal growth opportunities in the area of professional services.
- A highly respected, challenging job.
- International working environment.
Please send your application in English.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.