What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
Purpose:Ensure sales forecast and customer orders delivery through optimizing the mill production schedules and stock levels. This position is a primary point of contact for the mill and customer service to co-ordinate and agree changes to the mill schedules.
This role is an ideal position to gain knowledge of supply and demand management process in European Papers organization. During daily duties MLC will have a chance to test their analytical skills and learn how to manage multiple stakeholders (Customer Service, local Supply Chain and Sales Team) with various priorities and conflicting schedules. She/he will have an opportunity to work in rapidly changing environment, get enormous portion of business acumen when dealing daily duties and be a part of unique supply chain team!
- Create and manage production replenishments.
- Proactively identify and mitigate production and shipment delays to customer orders ensuring that the best supplying alternatives are identified and communicated to customer service.
- Support Customer Service in daily order management process requiring to define feasibility of the customer requests.
- Manage the actual customer demand in accordance with the mill capabilities with liaison with the customer service, sales and mill team.
- Actively identify and recommend process improvements.
- Participate in business initiatives and projects where MLC’s knowledge and experience is needed.
- Provide back-up support to other MLC team members.
- Working in a Pan-European, multi-cultural and multilingual environment.
- Being exposed to rapidly changing business & market requirement.
- Ensure product availability while managing low inventories and high stock turnover.
- Ability to effectively communicate in French and English.
- Experience in customer service, supply chain.
- Knowledge of mill and customer service specifics.
- Good analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS office application.
- Experience in IP enterprise applications (Elixir, OMP, IP reporting tools) will be an asset.
Please, place in your CV the following clause: "I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."