What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
It is a great opportunity for you to see how the magic happens behind the wall of paper world. You will get a chance to shadow with different teams and departments and see what suites you most. Come and join us in your professional career!
- We will help you with selecting your career path - complete our form and let us know which area you are good at: Finance, Customer Service, Supply Chain, IT or Global Sourcing.
- You will take part in shadowing sessions with multiple teams to get a clear picture of our business from different perspectives.
- We will do everything to help you to settle in and make you feel welcomed in the position.
- Having your comfort in mind, we will pair you up with a Buddy – colleague who will help you if you need assistance throughout the program.
- We will provide trainings on soft skills as well as technical competencies e.g. negotiation, Manufacturing Excellence, etc.
- We are enthusiastic and professional team you can learn from.
- We offer attractive salary.
- Participate in daily activities of a chosen department.
- Work on real business cases and projects.
- Gain experience in international environment.
- Get an opportunity to challenge yourself.
- Be working in an enthusiastic and well-organized team.
- A student or a graduate with ambition to work in Finance, Customer Service, Supply Chain, IT, Global Sourcing.
- An enthusiastic and willing to learn person.
- A good communicator and a fantastic team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in any other language (would be a plus).
Please, place in your CV the following clause: "I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."