Junior Sales Executive / Młodszy Specjalista ds Sprzedaży
A Junior Sales Executive analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As Junior Sales Executive, you will analyse local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis of local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads.
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the hotel /customer share in all revenue streams.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients.
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions.
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities.
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs.
- Attend Sales events, as required.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads.
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
What are we looking for?
A Junior Sales Executive serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
- Fluent Polish and English.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market.
- Knowledge of hospitality.
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.