Internship in Software
- Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, JS (basic OOP principles)
- Familiarity with git
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Back-end & front-end development with supervision from experienced colleagues
- Developing web scrapers using headless browsers (Electron, Nightmare.js) and basic OOP techniques in Node.js environment
- Cooperation with Digital Marketing department (answering basic front-end requests, coding e-mail layouts, etc)
- Working both independently as well as in a team environment
- Collaborate with designers and developers as needed to ensure effective implementation of code
Why work with us?
- Highly agile working environment with iterative production releases
- Company paid Private Medical Insurance
- Environment where your input will be valued and your growth will be fostered
- Possibility to develop your skills in technologies like: PHP7, Node.js, DevOps provisioning tools (Ansible), React.js (Native, web), CSS and participate in resolving challenging and ongoing technical problems
- Friendly and fast-growing young working environment
- Fresh fruit, espresso, good laughs during lunch and all of it in spacious offices
- Option to work on B2B basis
- Team events like Gaming Nights
- Creative flexibility and opportunity to impact a growing organisation!
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to suck up some pretty neat knowledge
Sounds interesting? Apply!