Do naszego biura ( 🔍 Wrocław) poszukujemy:
IT Project Manager
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree at university level
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- 5+ years in a corporate IT environment
- 7+ years of experience of managing projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for large, typically up to $500,000 in value and 6 to 12 months in duration
- Proficient in project management methodology, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management)
- Experienced in using off-shore resources
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases – plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques e.g. RAIDS, budget, communication
- Strong team working skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (includes negotiation)
- Familiarity with PMP, PRINCE, ITIL v2 or 3
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area a think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humor and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What EY GDS offers?
- Work in prestigious, stable company
- Contact of employment
- Fair salary
- Relocation package
- Participating in interesting projects
- Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Business trips support
- Language classes
- Referral programme
- Charity initiatives
- Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
- Wellness & Spa programme
- Sport Groups
- Additional bonuses
- Modern office space near market square
- Home office up to 3 days
If you feel that the role suits your personal goals and career path, please send us your current resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.