Who we're looking for
- University graduate (Bachelor degree), secondary school when relevant experience in IT area;
- Previous experience of using any IT solutions;
- Previous experience with system support in large company is an advantage;
- Previous experience with any relevant systems is an advantage (Active Directory, Lotus notes, SharePoint, CA SDM, Lync 2013, EMC, Service Now)
- ITIL knowledge is advantage;
- Comfortable with information technology, systems and data;
- Analytical skills and thoroughness;
- Good communication skills and service quality oriented;
- Sense of responsibility and willingness to learn new systems and processes.
As well as...
Your future role
- Service operation and management;
- Daily user management, system status updates;
- Support of other technical specialists within Business Services Center;
- Routine data and system administration;
- Systems’ check;
- Dealing with more complex tasks and non-routine system maintenance;
- Cooperation with other teams.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Regional Service Desk Team is a group that handles a wide variety of topics. From supporting other helpdesk teams, malicious incident handling and communication to supporting the entire email system, this team has a varied job description and is a great place to learn about the different systems Deloitte uses.