Who we're looking for
- University graduate specializing in finance, economics or mathematics;
- Practice in finance or audit experience will be an asset;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Polish;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office Package (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritize workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results.
Your future role
- Documentation management (formatting, blanking, uploading, summarizing etc.);
- Ad hoc translations, proof readings and cross-checkings;
- Preparation of: investors lists, contact lists, required documents lists for projects etc.;
- Preparation of documents such as engagement letters, business overview, ;
- Reviewing correctness of valuation models (only mathematical correctness);
- Searching for necessary data / inputs to financial analysis;
- Performing business research for the needs of ongoing M&A projects;
- Gathering data for the needs of ongoing M&A projects including: preparation of target lists, investors lists, preparation of comparable companies analysis and comparable transactions analysis.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Deloitte Central Europe Business Services Center (DCE BSC) provides audit, finance and accounting, IT, and risk management services for Deloitte firms in 18 countries. The main purpose of DCE BSC in Rzeszów is to streamline and standardize business functions.
DCE BSC expands the range of services provided to other areas and to its clients operating in Europe and elsewhere. Not only is it significant element of the growth strategy followed in Deloitte Poland and Deloitte CE but it is also a key driver of foreign investment in Rzeszów and the Podkarpacie region.