Who we're looking for
- University graduate or student in IT (Bachelor degree);
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications: Excel, Access;
- General knowledge in following areas would be an advantage: SAP or other ERP systems, applications in area of HR, Finance, CRM or BI;
- Experience in building and/or maintaining web applications would be a plus;
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes;
- Passionate about technology and focused on excellent customer service;
- Confident communication skills and team oriented approach.
Your future role
- Daily support of SAP end-users across 18 countries (employees of Deloitte Central Europe);
- Routine data and system administration (configuration, setting changes, dealing with users’ queries);
- Finding solutions for various challenging incidents;
- Regular data analysis and reporting;
- Working closely with projects teams on SAP improvements and new developments.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
SAP teams (HR, Financial, CRM) are teams divided by the different SAP modules Deloitte is using. HR team manages the system which holds information about all employees. Financial team supports the system working with financial data, payments and is closely working with the Finance department. CRM team supports our client relationship management system.