Who we're looking for
- Experience in using MS Excel and other MS Office components;
- Experience in reporting is an advantage;
- Financial background is an advantage;
- Analytical skills and thoroughness;
- Previous experience with SQL, Cognos (Report Studio, Query Studio) or other BI equivalent tool is an advantage;
- English – communicative level;
- Excellent communication skills and service quality oriented;
- Sense of responsibility and willingness to learn new systems and processes;
- University graduate (Bachelor degree).
Your future role
- Support of key-users and end-users (employees of Deloitte of Central Europe);
- Reporting and data analysis;
- Development/Maintenance of Cognos Reports and dashboards;
- Routine data and system administration (configuration, settings changes, dealing with users’ queries);
- Dealing with more complex tasks and non-routine data maintenance;
- System administration and testing, data maintenance;
- Responsible for reports accuracy;
- Day to day cooperation with Data Warehouse Team (projects requiring changes in data models, sourcing new data).
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Cognos Team is a team of specialists working together to support Deloitte Central Europe Management in decision making process by delivering high quality reporting, dashboards solutions and ad-hoc analysis in areas of Finance and Sale.