Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration/ Finance is required;
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial processes;
- Good command of English is essential (at least B2 level);
- Competent Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Accurate with a sense of responsibility;
- Experience in a financial process role and in using SAP (or other ERP) is an advantage.
Your future role
- Independently perform process activities based on received guidelines and internal policies;
- Check expenses or check and post AP/AR documents such as invoices, pro-forma invoices, credit, notes, payment requests;
- Resolve unposted expenses or AP documents;
- Perform periodic controls of posted transactions;
- Operate within the predefined company's standards for communication and customer service;
- Support developing and implementation of new solutions in other Central Europe countries;
- Work with the company’s internal systems and SAP.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
The team is composed of finance professionals both- Juniors and Seniors who perform all Finance activities for Deloitte Central European countries (18).