Currently to our Risk Consulting team based in Warsaw we are looking for students who are eager to test their abilities on projects carried out for our clients. Taking part in our PAID INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME provides an excellent opportunity to check your knowledge gained at university and apply it to solving cases generated by business users.
Basic requirements – knowledge of:
- Object oriented design
- Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL
Additionally, the following will be an asset:
- knowledge of at least one dependency injection container
- experience with automated software testing
- knowledge of at least one ORM framework for .NET
- basic understanding of financial markets, including derivatives, and financial instruments’ valuation models
- methods and models of market and credit risk measurement
- security of IT systems
Twoja przyszła rola
The new hire will support Corporate and Energy Risk Team in delivery of IT projects for corporate clients in Poland and abroad in the area of risk management, finance management as well as financial and managerial reporting. The candidate will have an opportunity to participate in all stages of IT advisory and IT implementation projects, particularly in:
- development of functional and technological requirements for IT solutions
- development of IT systems – architecture design and implementation of IT solutions
- tests of IT systems to ensure high quality of implemented solutions
- integration with third-party IT systems
O DeloitteDeloitte to różnorodność ludzi, doświadczeń, branż i usług, w których je realizujemy - w 150 krajach na świecie. To wyzwania intelektualne, dobry start zawodowy, możliwości ciągłego rozwoju i zebrania cennych życiowych doświadczeń. Musisz zrobić pierwszy krok - postawić kropkę na końcu wysyłanego CV, a potem podpisywanej umowy o pracę. Deloitte to po prostu dobry wybór. I kropka.
Risk Consulting helps clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. Deloitte professionals provide a broad array of services that allow clients to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout the enterprise.