Miejsce pracy Rzeszów
Who we're looking for
- Student or University degree in Human Resources or related areas;
- Experience in recruitment processes, internship in HR is an advantage;
- Self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities;
- Very good time management and prioritization skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under the time pressure;
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- High level of analytical skills.
Your future role
- Taking responsibility for supporting HR processes;
- Taking care of the recruitment process (CVs pre-screening, inviting for tests, job interviews, sharing recruitment feedback with candidates, contact with candidates);
- Maintaining databases and their current updating;
- Conducting interviews in the course of time;
- Supporting onboarding processes for new employees;
- Support in internal communication, EB and CSR initiatives;
- Cooperation with selected external partners, universities and student organizations;
- Taking part in DCE Business Services Center development.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
The best HR team in Podkarpacie! Join us and get to know about the top-class HR practices and standards in multinational organization.